PetSafe ScoopFree® Replacement Blue Crystal Litter Tray
The ScoopFree® disposable litter tray is the reason you can leave ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter boxes alone for weeks at a time. With disposable trays, you don't have to see, touch or smell messy waste. Simply replace the disposable tray every few weeks and your ScoopFree® litter box is just like new.
Each tray is pre-filled with Premium Blue Crystals litter for unbeatable odour control that's 5 times more effective than regular clay and clumping litters. Low-tracking and odour-reducing crystal litter keeps your home litter-free and smelling great.
- Premium Blue Crystal Litter reduces odour 5 times better than clay and clumping litter
- Disposable tray for hands-off convenience
- Covered waste trap locks in odour and leaves litter box smelling clean and fresh
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay or clumping litter
- Low-tracking crystals don't stick to your cat's feet
- 99% dust free
- Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leaks
- Absorbs urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odour
- Each tray weighs only 3 kg (including 2 kg of litter)
- Conveniently stack & store trays
- Compatible with any ScoopFree® Litter Box
Number of Cats | Average Litter Tray Life
Your cat's age, health and diet also affect her waste. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if your cat:
Is under 6 months old
Never add litter to your ScoopFree® Litter Box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue Crystal Litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for ScoopFree® litter boxes.
ScoopFree® litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odours.
Australian Pet Shop has a large range of pet products featured on the website. However, if there is something which you need that is not currently featured please contact us for a competitive quote on all your pet supplies.
© Australian Pet Shop Pty Ltd Since 2008