Activated by your cat's microchip, this unit eliminates the problems of other cats entering your house. Because it uses the existing microchip, there is no need for a bulky, uncomfortable collar.
It also features a "night mode" which monitors outdoor light levels, and when it gets dark, the door automatically locks until the sun rises again in the morning. Your cat is kept safe at home at night.
Technologically advanced yet simple to operate, the microchip Petporte smart flap® Cat Flap reads your cat’s microchip to allow entry to your home, without the need for a collar. Extensive testing and development, in conjunction with veterinary healthcare professionals, has helped revolutionise the lives of thousands of pet owners and their pets. This unit is Wall-Mount and Door-Mount compatible.
The PetSafe Staywell Microchip Cat Flap works with all standard Australian microchips*.
- Helps keep out unwanted cats
- Includes power supply (AU/NZ adaptor)
- Can be programmed for up to 25 cats
- Beep alert when your cat comes inside
- Optional night mode to keep your cat in at night
- For cats up to 7 kg
- Transparent flap
- Durable plastic frame
- Fits standard wooden, PVC, metal, glass, brick walls and doors
- Microchip lock