Fidos Dimmitrol Heartworm
Dimmitrol Monthly Heartworm are available in both Chewables and Tablets. The Chewables are a bone shaped chewable designed to prevent heartworm in dogs when given once per month. Tablets are administered daily.
Dimmitrol Heartworm Monthly Chewables are easy to administer, as an extremely palatable chewable in a unique bone shape.
- For the prevention of Heartworm Disease Prophylaxis in dogs
- One chewable per 12 - 22kg body weight
- Easy to administer as extremely palatable chewables in a unique bone shape
- Monthly administration (Chewables)
- Daily administration (Tablets)
Tablets contain Diethylcarbamazine Citrate. (Diethylcarbamazine citrate may be harmful to dogs infected with circulating microfilariae; do not use in these dogs until cleared by a veterinarian).
Store below 30oC (Room temperature) in a dry place. Reseal after use. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
Australian Pet Shop has a large range of pet products featured on the website. However, if there is something which you need that is not currently featured please contact us for a competitive quote on all your pet supplies.
© Australian Pet Shop Pty Ltd Since 2008